- Travel, transport and sightseeing as per itinerary only,
- Hotels, Room and Meal as per final mail,
- Hotel Accommodation is on twin sharing basis,
- Arrival Assistance,
- Tax and Service Charge,
- Vehicle will be available as per itinerary only,
- Vehicle will be on non-sharing basis. (Point to Point basis)
- All permit fees & Hotel taxes, parking fees (As per itinerary),
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only,
● Air Fare / Train fare, ● Entry / Camera Fees To Park And Monuments, ● Ropeway Ride, ● Boating, ● Yak Ride, ● Rafting, ● Toy Train Ride, ● Helicopter Ride, ● Airport Tax Or Porter Charge, ● Guide Or Escort Charge, ● Insurance Coverage, ● Mineral Water Or Beverage, ● Meal Out Side Hotel, ● Refreshment Cost On Arrival, ● Laundry Charge, ● Telephone Cost or anything of personal nature and not mentioned in the package, ● Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot), ● Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
||Percentage of Payment
|Booking : Journey date More than 60 days
||20% of Package Cost
|Booking : Journey date More than 30 days
||50% of Package Cost
|Journey Date within 30 - 20 days
||75% of Package Cost
|Journey Date within 19 -10 days
||100% of Package Cost / Balance Full Package Cost
|Cancellation More than 30 days from the date of arrival
||15% of Package Cost
|Cancellation between 30 to 20 days from the date of arrival
||40% of Package Cost
|Cancellation between 19 to 10 days from the date of arrival
||60% of Package Cost
|Cancellation between 9 to 3 days from the date of arrival
||80% of Package Cost
|Cancellation between 2 to 1 day from the date of arrival
||90% of Package Cost
|Cancellation less than 24 hrs. or No show
||100% of Package Cost
No refund is possible in case of cancellation after the tour starts.
No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But in such cases there will be full cooperation from the entire Northeast Tour team to make an alternate arrangement.
Important Notes about Car and Hotels in Darjeeling - Sikkim hills:
- Since your tour covers different districts and states one single vehicle for the entire trip cannot be used. Local sightseeing tours in the above places are arranged in separate car (Maruti Van or Sumo Jeep as per availability and local taxi syndicate rules). These cars are used exclusively for you and take you to all the points mentioned in the package.
- There is a restriction of vehicular movement in Gangtok Town after 8AM. If your hotel is in the town we request you to move from the hotel before 8AM for your Tsomgo Lake excursion or transfer to next destination, or else the car has to leave the hotel and have to wait at the Taxi Stand.
- The car service for the specific package is on time limit contract basis as per given schedule and not for full day. The full day availability of car can also be arranged on request with an additional cost.
- Due to high traffic restrictions in the hill stations (mainly in Darjeeling and Gangtok) the drivers remain under pressure. They cannot stop on the road while driving through the city or cannot go to certain places even if desired by the tourists. In the hill towns the car parking places are very limited. In some hotels cars are not allowed to go. We have selected such hotels where the car has a direct access, but the same can be changed following sudden traffic rule imposition in some specific time. In such cases our driver will take you to the nearest taxi stand and help you to reach hotel. We request you to kindly understand these issues and cooperate with the drivers and maintain the timings.
- People visiting to Tsomgo Lake – please note there are two Baba Mandir beyond Tsomgo Lake. We will arrange your visit to New Baba Mandir which is 8kms away from the lake. However, there is another Old Baba Mandir on the way to Jelepla Pass. Please do not get confused with the Old Baba Mandir and the New Baba Mandir. We do not arrange this in our package, as permit is not given for this sector. Sometimes, drivers take tourists on their personal capacity to Old Baba Mandir and Jelepla Pass. If you are willing to go there please negotiate the rate with the driver directly on the spot. The company is however not responsible for this extended-tour.
Important Facts for North Sikkim:
- Tourist visiting North Sikkim should note that Lachung and Lachen are located in the remote high altitude areas and are new tourist destinations. Tourism infrastructures are still developing and the people are not trained professional but are friendly and hospitable. Facilities available here are basic and should not be compared with the modern hotels and resorts in the towns and cities. The rooms are clean and have attached bath with running water. Food available here are basic but sufficient, well cooked & hygienic. Electricity and telephone connection are available but with limitations and very few hotels have any Television set. Room heaters are not used due to poor electricity and hot water bags are provided instead. Room service is not available and food is provided at the dining room.
- The long mountainous journey is very scenic but is not very smooth & comfortable. In some patches the road is bumpy and there is continuous water flow over the road. However, this is jeepable and safe.
- People suffering from chronic heart disease, breathing problem, high blood pressure should avoid visiting Gurudongmar Lake (5500M), Yumesamdong (4500M).
- Despite of all these we still suggest you to visit this region to experience the beauty of the Himalayan landscape and its contents - which is unmatched and unparallel. The issues like the accommodation, food and transport remain unnoticed once you are in the lap of the pristine nature. In-fact a visit to these places gives you a rare opportunity to closely feel and understand the beckoning and mythical Himalayas along with the tradition and culture of its people.
- Our Office Executive will receive you upon your arrival with a Pla-Card displaying your name according to your schedule (At NJP- near Main Enquiry Counter and at Bagdogra- near Main Exit). He will assist you to board the vehicle.
- On arrival of guests we will provide small kits, tour coordinator number & service voucher. Our representative will brief the total tour itinerary to the guest.
- You have to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive. Mainly in Gangtok vehicle will not allowed to park at the hotel instead of parking stand. Once our vehicle will leave the hotel area without picking up the guests & come back at parking stand then guest must have to arrange their own to reach at the parking stand.
- In Gangtok outside vehicle are not allowed to enter in the city. Only local taxi can roam around within Gangtok city. All outside vehicle will pick up & drop them from Deorali taxi stand. We provide local taxi for pick up & drop facility. For this reason guest have to wait sometime in the Hotel & Taxi Stand.
- As most of the services are on point to point basis, it is obvious that the vehicle and the drivers would also keep changing. Keeping this in mind please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle as there is very little possibility of getting them back. Always check your baggage before leaving the vehicle.
- Northeast Tour can extend or alter the itinerary during an ongoing tour as per guest’s specification. The cost for the changed program is payable separately and cannot be adjusted with the cost of original itinerary.
- JURISDICTION: Northeast Tour hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those where it is operating its offices. Northeast Tour considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Siliguri SDC, India. All legal disputes must be within the jurisdiction of the said court.