Know About The Attractions of Darjeeling Sikkim Tour:
About the 'Queen of Hills': Darjeeling is the most popular tourist destination in West Bengal. The fog-covered land was ironically once the summer capital during the British Raj. Its freshness, however, has remained intact. The many waterfalls, lush green tea gardens, and the majestic view of Mouth Kanchenjunga make it even more alluring. For Darjeeling Sikkim tour, it is, in fact, a perfect honeymoon destination for the newly wed. Whether it's a beautiful sunrise in Tiger Hills, or the panoramic view in the thrilling ropeway, whether it's a peaceful moment spent at the Ghoom Monastery, or a fun-filled day spent at the Zoological Park, whether it's a plateful of momos, a bowlful of thukpa, or a refreshing cup of tea, Darjeeling is a paradise in every way!
Discover Sikkim: The land is an amalgamation of Himalayan culture and an amazing kaleidoscope of breathtaking vistas. Thriving along with the clear blue waters of River Teesta, the place is a traveller's heaven. She is a retreat of extraordinary scenic beauty and the magnificence of snow-clad mountains. She is timeless and ever welcoming. Treks, river rafting, paragliding, and a lot more, she is an adventurer's love in the truest sense.
The Details Of Darjeeling & Sikkim Tour Packages Are As Follows:
- The minimum duration for the trip is 5 days/6 nights for Sikkim and Darjeeling tour packages. However, depending on the number of places covered it can even extend upto 10 days. To begin the trip, our representatives will receive you at NJP station and drive you to Gangtok in some luxurious car. The amazing sight seeing and the pleasant weather will surely astound you to the fullest!
- It will not be an exaggeration, if you consider the drive from Gangtok to Tsomgo Lake a heavenly affair! The company of our experienced specialists makes the trip even more enchanting.
- The clear water of Tsomgo Lake remains frozen throughout the winter season. You can also enjoy playing with snow or ride on yaks to enjoy to your heart's content.
- On returning Gangtok, you can shop at the famous M G Marg which is an open market and also, an ideal place for the travelers to take a leisure stroll.
- You will also be taken to local tour and the attractions include Orchid house flower show, Banjakhri water falls, Sikkim Research Institute of Technoiogy, Government Institute of Cottage Industry etc.
- Our travel agent in Siliguri will also take you to Pelling which is best known for its spellbound beauty. The snow clad peaks, the breath taking ambience and most importantly, the amicable people over there will make your trip a dazzling account.
- The local attractions in Pelling include Helipad View Point, Bird sanctuary, Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdentse Palace Ruins, Rock Garden, Rimbi Waterfalls etc.
- You will then be driven to Darjeeling and your day will start with the startling Tiger Hill Sunrise. After that, the famous Ghoom Monastary, Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda, Tenzing Rock, Happy Valley Tea Estate, Gombu Rock and most notably, the Darjeeling Zoo will surely make your day!
- At last, our eminent tour agents will leave you at NJP station.
Why Choose Our Darjeeling & Sikkim Tour Packages:
- Excellent organization
- Awesome tuning
- First-rate assistance of the professional tour operators
- Top-end coherence in the plans
- Affordable price rate
Want to explore a mesmerising, chilly, snow-clad vista? Come visit these two lands! At Northeast Tour, we offer the best tour packages in Darjeeling & Sikkim trips. Yes, we are just a call away from your dream travel endeavour! Are your bags packed for a vacation?